Welcome to Suzuki Strings of Madison! We’re glad that you are interested in joining our program. Before beginning lessons, we require families to attend 2 types of observation sessions, including 4 private lessons and 4 group classes. Regardless of if you are transfer Suzuki student or new to the Suzuki Method, this policy insures that you have ample time to determine if Suzuki Strings is the right fit for you, as well as get a feel for how our program operates.
Email SubscriptionEnter your email address to subscribe this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Instrument Shops, Rental & Repair
- Support SSM
- Suzuki Strings Performs As A Part Of MAKE MUSIC MADISON 6/21
- Sonora Strings to perform at UW Discovery Center 6/8 5:30 pm
- JUNE Events for SSM
- Review: Ideas from our spring workshop talk by Terry Durbin and Gabe Bolkosky
- Instrument Care/Repair class this Tuesday at 5:00 – Kids Request Play In to Follow